View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 11:57 AM   #44
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
For my (our) second e-reader I weighted between Kobo Libra 2 and PocketBook Era, but since I already own PB InkPad 4 I am familiar with the software and it is enjoyable enough for me. I decided to go with the Era because it is a familiar UI and system. I think syncing will be much easier if I have same brands.
After you've used the Era for a bit, would you mind reviewing the screen. I keep hearing that the screen is "dull" or "lacks contrast" from some folks while others say it's got a sharp screen, so I'm curious how it compares to the InkPad 4 screen (which I think is comparable to my Touch HD 3).
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote