View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 10:32 AM   #42
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
By UI I meant everything, including font/margin/etc settings. I could live with less than perfect library settings, but the choice of reading settings is important to me. Pocketbooks don't have font weight options, for example, and that is a dealbreaker for me. For their native reading app, at least. KOReader has its own problems (it's very slow with huge omnibus editions and has no library management), but it would probably be the next best thing to my patched Kobos.
For me, I'm not going back to paper.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote