View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:04 AM   #24
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
If you're interested though I'm more than willing to look over the code; while not a Python expert I do mostly grok it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
If I can contribute then I am glad to help. I've been in the driver code a few times, both with @davidfor and by myself.
As I don't have any experience of using GitHub in push mode I'm attaching the updated KOBO/KOBOTOUCH driver here. I've tested it as best I can given I don't have access to one of the 2024 models.

A couple of notes:
  1. I'm not sure what the rules about driver version update are so I've left this line as-is:
    Code:
    version = (2, 5, 1)
  2. @PeterT, I've changed supported_dbversion to 175 as you previously mentioned.
Attached Files
File Type: txt kobo2024_driver.py.txt (205.5 KB, 38 views)
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote