View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 06:56 PM   #57
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
When you logged in you didn't get a pop-up message on the Kobo website? That is how I found out.

Have you purchased a Kobo from Walmart? I did. Maybe that is why I got the pop-up?
I didn't get the pop-up.

I've purchased a couple eReaders from Walmart (a Clara HD and an Aura Edition 2). But what might be different is that I never combined my Walmart account with my Kobo account. I just closed out the Walmart account to get rid of it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote