View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 08:55 PM   #43
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
One thing I wish Google and other companies would learn from Apple is not to quit so quickly on something. I do think Kobo could have caught on it the had set up small displays in the book section rather than with the tablets and laptops (and if they did it in more stores).

I remember Vudu. I thought it was someone to do with Hulu.

Vudu may still be around? I remember my father-in-law telling me something about they buy a Blu Ray they get some code and it adds it to their Vudu account. That was a year or two ago, I think. Looks like it's been renamed Fandango at Home.
Vudu is still big and I use it - it changes ownership randomly.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote