View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 05:31 PM   #39
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I posted an experimental beta of Kobo Utilities that ideally should enable the new fonts. Though the DefaultSerif and DefaultSansSerif kind of throws a wrench into everything, hence the 'experimental'.
There's no reason to assume (yet) that the pseudo-names, DefaultSerif and DefaultSansSerif, will be stored in the sqlite table you're talking about. My guess is that the value stored there will match the name you see when you select the font from the [Aa] drop-down menu. Until proved otherwise I'm guessing that the font-family selection list will show the "real" names.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote