View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 07:29 PM   #57
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@BetterRed
I will take your views under advisement as I am not sure how much I can control given all QDockWidgets are children of the MainWindow.

As for a toolbar for the Focus On xxxx actions. That is a "no" since clicking on the QDockWidget itself or using a short cut key works.

The gui is already overly busy so not everything needs a toolbar button, and a menu, and a tab stop, and a shortcut key. My rule is one mouse way (toolbar button, menu, sometimes both) and one keyboard way (menu accelerator and arrow keys or shortcut key).
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote