View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 10:39 AM   #11151
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Good info, so is it "legal" to have 2 accounts? I suppose it's pointless to ask, since I already do. I just haven't bought credits in over 2 years on the UK site. I don't want to get banned.
No fears about getting banned. You can legally have more than 2 accounts with the same email address and password. I currently have 4 Audible accounts: US, UK, CA, AU. I only sign up for free credit offers and at times, I've had multiple active memberships running concurrently. I've been doing this for quite a few years and have never encountered any issues, other than geo-restrictions that don't bother me.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote