View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 02:31 PM   #11147
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
^^In fact, you can use the same email for US and UK accounts; I've never had a problem even with two concurrent active memberships on the same email. Just sign into the UK site with your "regular" account.

Also, while I'm not 100% sure I'm pretty close as I know I've done it, it seems to me that the huge advantage of using the same email is that it doesn't delete downloads when you switch accounts. But instead of signing out, just scroll down to the very bottom of account options and chose "switch accounts".
This can definitely work. The reason I have separate email addresses/accounts is that I have occasionally run into geo-restricted titles "this is not available in your country". Also I feel very cloak-and-daggery having an alter-ego like the Bourne Identity...
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote