View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 02:22 PM   #11145
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Also, does anyone know, if I log out of one Audible account and into another, will the 200 books downloaded on my phone disappear and have to be re-downloaded?
I would say Yes. If you have 2 accounts, I don't recommend logging out and in. Use one login on the app and access the other through your browser. With Kindle Fires and Echo Show 5s being so cheap (especially refurb deals on Woot!), I keep one dedicated to the US account, and another on the UK account. The Echo Shows are great, I can just ask Alexa to "read my Audible book" and she will resume the audio from the last known position. Lazy yes but cool. Incidentally, since I have lived in and have relatives in both countries I do have valid mailing addresses in both.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote