View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:45 PM   #11144
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
https://www.audible.co.uk/special-promo/2for1
Bring the Spring Sale
Get 2 titles for 1 credit

If you're already a member, you can get 3 Extra Credits £18.00

The regular plans at Audible UK are much better priced than the US. You can be a member of both, just use a different email address. My US credit card works fine for payment, or you can "gift" yourself a subscription.

Audible Premium Plus 2 Credits £14.99 a month.
Audible Premium Plus 12 Credits £69.99 per year.
Audible Premium Plus 24 Credits £109.99 per year.
That's a big difference! I have an account @UK but haven't had credits for a few years. I thought it was against terms to have two accounts.

Also, does anyone know, if I log out of one Audible account and into another, will the 200 books downloaded on my phone disappear and have to be re-downloaded?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote