View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 06:27 AM   #10
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
The Kobo link in the OP is likely the official source for repairability kits, but it’s possible that this site on iFixit will be the site for repairability guides.

https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Kobo

I’m curious to see how Kobo fleshes out their repairability help page. For example, they may prefer to host the guides on their site. iFixit may only be supplying the kits.

Your link has return (<br />) which breaks it. I've edited it in my quote of your post, though in general quotes should never be edited.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote