View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 05:50 AM   #8104
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Cross-posting from the Non-Fiction thread since it's non-fiction, but I'm guessing that there may be more interest here.

Slaying the Dragon: A Secret History of Dungeons & Dragons by Ben Riggs published by ‎ St. Martin's Press is on sale for $2.99.

There are a number of histories of Dungeons & Dragons. To be honest, I'm not sure how this one compares.
I have this one wishlisted, after seeing a recommendarion somewhere. (Maybe in the endnotes for the comic Die by Kieron Gillen?) Sadly it's still £10.99 here.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote