View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 09:25 PM   #1
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Send to Kindle covers

In order to properly convert PDFs to print replica KFX files, I used Send to Kindle and uploaded some PDFs. They came back down on the Kindle as KFX files, but the cover was a black generic PDF icon and the book name was the filename.

So, I copied the kfx off the Kindle and dumped it into Calibre. I updated the metadata and added a cover. I delete the book from the Kindle Scribe and the "cloud" and synced it over. The book comes over with the proper book name now, but still has the generics PDF cover.

Is there any way to fix the cover?
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote