View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Fresh downloads from the store(s) via browser are easiest to de-DRM.

As a long time Windows* and Linux user (inc redhat, debian, ubuntu, suse, dsl, centos, fedora, Rasprian) I'd recommend Linux Mint with Mate, or at least Ubuntu + Mate.
I have multiple desktops (Cinnamon, XFCE etc) and several users so as to have a GUI if I break something.

(* NT from 3.5 to Win10, the other from Win 3.0 to win9x. XP from 2002 to 2016. Win7 for months. I have VMs on Linux inc clone of the 2002 laptop for XP, Win7 & Win10, barely used. A spare laptop with win10, not used)
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote