View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 03:40 PM   #422
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You can find some epub2 ebooks with the same structure and they are also not happy campers when splitting omnibuses.

From either a downloaded ePub or using KindleUnpack to generate the epubs to avoid the calibre artifacts, Vellum created ebooks are not a pretty sight. I run into quite a few from my spouse's ebooks. After the first few, I ended up with a set of saved searches in Sigil to clean them up which then allows splitting omnibuses with a lot fewer issues.
I agree that Vellum is not good. I do wish it would stop being used for commercial eBooks and would go away forever.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote