View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 08:27 PM   #8
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'll be out on my back deck with a pinhole viewer. We're not in the path of totality, but we should get about 90%. It will be much less dramatic, but the weather here is expected to be very good, and the pinhole viewer gives a good image of the sun. This will be the third or fourth solar eclipse I've viewed this way. None of them were fully total, but all were very interesting.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote