View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 05:50 PM   #7
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I’ve had motel reservations for a year. BUT. My party of 7 was reduced to 4 willing to come. Then yesterday, I was all packed and beginning to get the food cooler ready, only to hear that 2 of those coming were violently ill (flu? norovirus?) and the third was the husband, so he’s pretty sure he was next to get it.

I could have driven 5 hours by myself (was planning to drive separately anyway) but as I age that’s getting less of a good idea and less fun. The expected cloud cover clinched it. I cancelled the motel, even though I still had to pay for the first night, since it was only 3 hours before check in time..

I’m still bummed, but it wouldn’t be much fun without somebody to show it to … and the clouds may mean one can’t see it anyway.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote