View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 03:44 PM   #5
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Quote:
Originally Posted by llaumgui View Post
Hi,

I have a Vivlio Light HD with a PocketBook Verse Pro firmware 6.8.1835. I can see a new firmware update on the Pocketbook website (6.8.3339) but when I use the search update command, I have a message that I have already the last update... Is there a delay between website release and OTA update ?
Vivlio does not use OTA updates from Pocketbook. Vivlio releases its own modified firmware for France for its devices.. Vivlio devices also lack some applications like SendToPocketbook, DropBox and the like.

In addition, when I reinstall the original Firmware, you will also lose access to the FR store as Cultura, since Pocketbook FW uses a completely different store to buy booksks

If an OT update is available, you can try here.
Enter device "S/N" and current version.
I remind you that your Vivlio device starts with the letter V634 and not U634

https://fwupdate.pocketbook-int.com/checkupdate.php

Keep in mind that if you upload Pocketbook Firmware to your device, your device cannot be returned under warranty regulations. The only way to get a Vivlio update is to contact their SAV, as Vivlio does not have an official firmware page for all devices.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 04-05-2024 at 03:59 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote