View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 03:58 AM   #31787
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
It took me six weeks to read Madonna: A Rebel Life by Mary Gabriel. The kindle version was 1190 pages, not including notes, photos, etc. I'm not a Madonna fan, but it was an interesting read.

I've started The Most of Nora Ephron, a collection of her writing. I don't expect to read it straight through. Last year I re-read Ephron's I Feel Bad About My Neck in hardcover, and I think that collection is included in "The Most . . ."
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote