View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 05:37 PM   #33
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I posted this, and within a week the my OTHER parent, who was not the source of the initial medical emergency and 36 day ICU stay, died very suddenly.

Life finally got back on its horse at the end of March and I've finished 5 books since then!
Oh, I'm so sorry. For both the hard and sorrowful march and the loss of your parent. I'm sure you've still got a lot on your hands with your surviving parent with their health issues and perhaps loss of partner. It's rough. My condolences.

Last edited by issybird; 04-01-2024 at 05:40 PM.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote