View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:47 PM   #7516
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Me, too; alas. It adds up to way too big an outlay, especially on a longish series. They're too old to justify the price for me, but if people are willing to pay it, more power to Severn House et al.

Good intel, though, and with luck the price might drop over time. Thanks!
There are very good BBC radio adaptions of the Charles Paris mysteries. I don't know how true they are to the books, but they have Bill Nighy playing Charles Paris. Brilliant.

I have added the books to a watch list. They might drop to £1.00 eventually.... even if that's a decade!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote