View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 08:13 AM   #10
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharbon View Post
The distinction between "Sigil" and "code inlcuded in Sigil that Sigil uses" is a fine one from the user's point of view. But given the widget use, adding something to warn about non-1 orientations seems non trivial.

I guess batch stripping the EXIF data is something I'll have to start doing. Doesn't help with the current project tho
No that distinction exists for every dll library, every glibc version, every os system gui widget, etc. I can not change other people's code. So when one of the developers of Sigil says Sigil has no code to do that, perhaps you might actually believe him.

Or just use github to search for "exif" in the entire Sigil codebase. Hint: You will not find it.

Last edited by KevinH; 04-01-2024 at 10:31 AM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote