View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:18 AM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
The Sage has a rather poor battery life (meaning, it lasts for a few days - for me; as it depends on the frontlight level, wifi/bluetooth being on or not etc. it may last more or less for you). It can't be improved, by what I've read. The most you can do is to turn off the frontlight, wifi and bluetooth. I do keep wifi off, but the frontlight on at low levels, as I don't want to read without it.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote