Thread: Sigil niggles
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:08 PM   #30
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi BeckyEbook,

That will force focus from Replace to CodeView for any Find and Replace button action. I can add that, but it will not directly change the code that determines where to insert special characters, it will just change the focus so the last focus target is changed.

How does that impact anything related to leaving the InsertSpecialCharacter dialog open though? Which I think was the issue he wanted changed?

Either way your change makes sense from a parallel perspective, if using the Find button moves focus to CodeView it should do it no matter if Focus is in the Find field or the Replace field just before the button is pressed.

I will push your change to master after our upcoming release so we have lots of time to make sure there are no unintended consequences.

Thank You!

Last edited by KevinH; 03-25-2024 at 09:48 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote