View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 11:15 AM   #1225
getthething
getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumping-sugar66 View Post
I mean, this works for the screensaver bit:
Code:
menu_item :main    :Toggle screensaver  :cmd_output :500 :quiet :test -e /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old
     chain_failure :skip :3
     chain_success :cmd_spawn :quiet :mv /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver
     chain_success :dbg_toast :Screensaver on (Wallpapder Mode)
     chain_always  :skip :-1
     chain_failure :cmd_spawn :quiet :mv /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old
     chain_success :dbg_toast :Screensaver off (Cover Art Mode)
It just moves the screensaver folder to screensaver_old back and forth. So that's a toggle right there! It's not an elegant solution but I'm happy with it.

As you suggested, I have screensaver images with text in them right now. But I'm more curious about the lock option.

If you (or anyone) can point me in where the pin settings are stored in the kobo filesystem I can write something up. Whether that's in an sqlite db or some config file I don't mind. I did my best to search the root filesystem but couldn't find anything.

Hi, I just set this up and it works as expected, however when I'm in book cover mode, all my screensaver images show up as books under "my books". Is that expected or did I do something funky?
getthething is offline   Reply With Quote