View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 06:19 PM   #76
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aborh View Post
If it's a book that I love, I will make notes of typos (which irritate me, especially in ebooks I paid for), and go back to my original in Calibre and fix them for when I want to reread them.

If it's one of the marvelous books available from Standardebooks.org, I will email them and the errors will be fixed within a few days. Standardebooks.org is a great organization and they rightfully take a good deal of pride in producing ebooks which are a joy to read.
They don't fox errors. I've informed them of an issue with their code that they refused to fix. It was code that they did nnot need in the CSS that caused the CSS to fail in RMSDK on a Kobo.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote