Thread: Aura extremely slow N514
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 07:28 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by svennd View Post
I'm not sure what to make of it, I removed the sqlite databases and then connected it to my kobo desktop app (since it can't find any wifi), and i now tried to read a free book I got through kobo.

Bootup takes about ~3 seconds, and page turn takes 6-7 seconds. Since it can't find any wifi, might this be a broken battery ? Just polling every few seconds I see the % go down as i tab the battery icon.

I'm all for buying a new kobo but only the premium one's have a flush screen, most have the screen a bit lower ...
Sounds like you may have had a corrupt database. As for the battery, it sounds like it needs to be replaced.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote