View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 05:13 PM   #2878
robinp
robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What I would recommend is to go to Patrick Gaskin's Kobo Firmware Downloads, download the latest firmware for the Aura HD (basically a Kobo4 device). Once you have downloaded the .zip file, connect your Aura HD to your computer, open the .zip file and copy the contents (the upgrade directory and the KoboRoot.tgz and manifest.md5sum files) to the .kobo directory on your Aura HD. Since you are not using Windows, you will need to make the .kobo directory visible. On a Mac, pressing command+shift+. or on Linux, pressing ctrl-H should do this though I haven't tried this in a while so you may need to do some research..
This worked as predicted, I appreciate the advice. And yes, Ctrl-H is the correct sequence for hidden files, at least in Gnome nemo/nautilus.
robinp is offline   Reply With Quote