View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 10:40 AM   #2877
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Looking back at @compurandom's post, I still find it hard to read:

as meaning that on a sign out/sign in, you would have to reload all your side loaded books. To me this is an error and what I was referring to when I stated "Sign out/sign in does not remove sideloaded content".
I may be confusing logging out with factory reset. But I seem to recall that just deleting the databases is faster than both. Possibly there's not a difference. I hope you understand my reluctance to test.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote