View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 11:54 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sungodmoth View Post
I appreciate that is an option, but I honestly much prefer the "All in 1 tab" layout (perhaps I should have mentioned that from the start). I'm more used to the vertical layout (as mentioned, I want a lot of space for titles) and I don't use the Comments section at all so its prominence in Default is useless to me (and collapsing it just means that I have far *more* space than necessary for the Tags, Ids, etc rows).
I gave up on the Single Book Metadata Edit dialogue, I could never get a layout that didn't frustrate me at every turn.

I edit everything in the book list, where I have control over which columns are available and the order they are placed, which is different for each library. And I can show/hide and move columns on an ad-hoc basis.

My only usage of Single book MDE is to cut imported Comments, which I paste into a custom column called Blurb - in the book list.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote