Thread: Some ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 12:09 PM   #11
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@DiapDealer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Saving regexps with (*UCP) prepended doesn't really seem any more onerous to me than saving them with a checkbox checked. But I'm not opposed to a checkbox that does the same thing if it can be easily accomplished. Space in the F&R widget has always come at a premium, though. So there's that to consider, too.
Agreed but there is room I think to add to the Regex Options pulldown menu. We could add a "Use Unicode" option that could be selected by the user if they so desired and did not know about the (*UCP) flag. Of course it would only operate in Regex Mode.

Do you want me to take a shot at adding support to use "Use Unicode" to Find and Replace?

That would, of course, require wholesale recreation and updates to many images in our Sigil User Guide

Just let me know if this is something you want us to add for the release after this forthcoming one.

Last edited by KevinH; 03-16-2024 at 12:12 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote