Thread: Some ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 12:08 PM   #5
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Ad 1.
a) The number of items displayed in the table corresponds to the number of files selected before Rename RegEx was selected. Personally, I only select the files whose names I want to change....
b) I think it is possible to reconcile both sides.
Changed elements can be highlighted in the table with a background colour, for example. (Below is an example, but you have to take light/dark mode into account).

Spoiler:
Code:
    foreach(QString bpath, bookpaths) {
        QString apath = newbookpaths.at(r);
        ui.tableWidget->setItem(r, 0, new QTableWidgetItem(bpath));
        ui.tableWidget->setItem(r, 1, new QTableWidgetItem(apath));
        if (apath != bpath) {
            ui.tableWidget->item(r, 1)->setBackground(Qt::darkRed);
        }
        r++;
    }

Ad 2.
This line (add space after comma).

Although I have checked this, it is worth investigating further.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote