Thread: Desktop App download audio books
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 05:02 PM   #2
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
No. Only on Kobo e-readers that support audiobooks or in the Kobo App for smartphone or tablet. Details here: https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/artic...o-an-audiobook

They do not permit downloading audiobooks to computer and have restricted them restricted to only the Kobo app, which means that unlike e-books, one's purchased or even free audiobooks cannot be backed up or listened to on other software/players. That for me personally is a deal breaker and I will have nothing to do with them unless it changes. Alas, I very much doubt that it will. :-(
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote