View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 11:07 PM   #44084
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
A couple of weeks back, the spouse and I gave our De'Longhi coffee maker to a friend. We realized that we had not used the frother, the espresso maker or any of it's advanced features in years unless we had people over. The lack of an insulated carafe and the need for the counter space helped with our decision.
Likewise, I rarely use the frother unless I have guests. But the espresso feature is used daily.

Did you move to a press or a drip system?
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote