Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 10:30 AM   #37
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
The "intelligence" I'm referring to is that it can be approached to reveal certain aspects. See attachment: I've a handy gizmo that reveals something of USB-C cables. I use it for example to see whether the cable I bought is indeed genuine (Vendor ID). Further, this gizmo can say something about the attached charger.
The 2nd picture provides the capabilities of the charger I mostly use for the Nxtpaper 11, while the 3rd picture lists the capabilities of the TCL provided charger. The 4th picture list the charger I use for all my smartphone as it has the most capabilities. (Green shows what can be got from the charger)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Evidence.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	805.8 KB
ID:	206742   Click image for larger version

Name:	Evidence2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	206743   Click image for larger version

Name:	Evidence3.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	993.1 KB
ID:	206744   Click image for larger version

Name:	Evidence4.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	206746  

Last edited by DrChiper; 03-06-2024 at 10:59 AM.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote