View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:22 PM   #53
Drummas
Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by diymatt View Post
I came here via google thank to your post. The rub is my device refuses to root, it just fails. Did you have any hiccups or did root just work?
Apologies for the late reply, but I've been busy with work lately. Root worked first time on my reader, but apparently the good folks here have found a way to make it work without root, so you might be in luck.

@JSWolf I'll test it and post my findings
Drummas is offline   Reply With Quote