View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 11:39 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kind_le View Post
I can't find how to export AZW3 from Kindle Previewer - it gives me ability to export only .kpf or .mobi

Is there some trick I can use to do that?
You export the .mobi file which is a dual mobi so it has the .mobi and .azw3 files internal to it. You then import the file to calibre and use KindleUnpack to split it.

Edit: attached a couple of images showing the original ePub, KindlePreviewer generated mobi and the two file output by KindleUnpack's split mobi function.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KindleUnpack_mobi_split.png
Views:	21
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	206626   Click image for larger version

Name:	kindleunpack_split_output.png
Views:	20
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	206627  

Last edited by DNSB; 02-29-2024 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Attached images
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote