View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:12 PM   #14
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Maybe the Mac LO Writer offers that. I can't see how LO would be affected or care what MS software you have! I'm running Linux and it has the MS option I mentioned even if no MS software is installed, and any MS install would be on WINE anyway. Only Word 2003 works completely on WINE and it doesn't have docx. The docx patches for Word 2003 only install on Windows, and even then not always. I only have Word 2007 on Win10, which I don't use, though technically it's the only Word apart from 2003 that installs on WINE (but is rated lower).

Thanks.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote