View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 03:17 PM   #20
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogm4n View Post
At 6:20 they mention that it is a Wacom EMR stylus. That's nice to see.
Some people like it, maybe because it's tablet powered. I've used it and three other protocols systems and the earlier Wacom since 1990s.
So I used 4 different models of stuff with a Wacom.

I prefer the competitors: Apple Pencil (iPad), NTrig/MPP (Surface3 & Kobo, earlier Surface used Wacom EMR), and USI 2.0, all of which I've used.

I don't know what system the Samsung S-Pen is and I've not used the Samsung.

All use a layer/system behind the display panel. Only resistive and capacitive use layers on top.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote