View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:20 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
I want to keep clear of KEPUB files as they disable selection and marking on Kobo devices.
Using kepubify (standalone) or the KoboTouchExtended driver on calibre will allow selection and marking to work as they add the required spans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
EPUB2 >> EPUB3 might work, but I have no clue yet how Kobo's support is for EPUB3 (I suspect very minimal at the moment), but I can give it a shot.
ePub 3 support by the RMSDK renderer on Kobo ereaders is better but the WebKit renderer used to kepub is still more feature complete. I'd give it a try but would not get overly optimistic.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote