View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 03:48 AM   #36
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
I finished my February prompt on Monday, San Marino, la storia in miniatura. It was an interesting and informative experience. The writer's very personal and subjective narration of his country's history was at times a bit TOO emotive for my tastes, but overall I'm glad \I read it. It did lead me to learn more about Romagnol, including one word that drew a " yesssss" from my non-Anglophone Sammarinese friend when I used it of his Mum, so that was a small win
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote