View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 07:35 AM   #16
culytera
Zealot
culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
I'll keep it all in mind for when I can afford to get a better setup going. Our ISP is quite strict so I'll have to check first my options. But right now, the easiest thing to do is to just connect my laptop to WiFi (while keeping the wired connection), because I don't need my Calibre server accessible 24/7. MapleRead is able to detect it via Bonjour no problem despite my laptop having both a wired and wireless connection.
culytera is offline   Reply With Quote