View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 05:07 AM   #13
culytera
Zealot
culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
You mean like another router? So basically
Quote:
I want to get a third party router that has decent coverage and get a UPS for it since my area frequently gets power interruptions. Right now I only have a TP-Link Archer C24
minus the bridge mode. It's fine, I'm the only one in the household inconvenienced by this and I can just connect my laptop to the WiFi for when I need to access the OPDS from my phone.
culytera is offline   Reply With Quote