View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 10:18 AM   #27
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think I have figured out how to use the ion library and I'm investigating the kdf sqlite file now. And I have 4 questions so far:

- How fragment ids are created? Only section rows start from "c0", others start from a random id like the first anchor id is "a1B9".
- How eidbucket_* rows are created?
- The section rows always have an non-exists kfx_id field, for example here is the text ion data of the "c0" row in the fragments table:
Code:
$ion_1_0
section::{
  section_name: kfx_id::"c0",
  page_templates: [
    structure::{
      kfx_id: kfx_id::"i3",
      story_name: kfx_id::"l4",
      fixed_width: 1400,
      fixed_height: 2100,
      layout: scale_fit,
      float: center,
      type: container
    }
  ]
}
the "i3" fragment id doesn't exist
- The meaning of the numbers in section_position_id_map, for example, the "c117-spm" row:
Code:
$ion_1_0
section_position_id_map::{
  section_name: kfx_id::"c117",
  contains: [
    [
      kfx_id::"i11A"
    ],
    [
      kfx_id::"i11E"
    ],
    [
      kfx_id::"i11C"
    ],
I'm not sure what's 1, 2, 3.

I have attached the epub and the kdf files, I added a text ion table "text_fragments" to the db file. The book is downloaded from https://standardebooks.org.
Attached Files
File Type: zip files.zip (1.31 MB, 119 views)
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote