View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 06:09 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Passa View Post
Thanks everyone for all the replies. Yes my idea was to make sure that between version 1.0.00.07030 and the latest 1.1-something there was nothing important, otherwise I would have tried to ask Sony to send it. Though seems like the only fixes are made on the things that no longer work.

Indeed I also found the Softonic driver but does not work.

For the battery I'm not really concerned, I'm kinda used swapping batteries in any case so if it dies I'll just change it as it is a basic 3.7v lipo. BTW for 10 years old mine is amazing. I'm at around 400 pages and one charge only (I also use the cover with LED light). Now it tells me that I have only 1/4 of the battery but I feel it might be a bit buggy and might last for another book.
Sony Readers for not need a driver. They show up as a USB drive.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote