View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 11:51 AM   #7988
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
There is a Humble Bundle out right now for romantic fantasy dramatized audiobooks, by Graphic Audio. These are not standard audiobooks, read by a narrator or narrators, but are more like dramatized adaptions or audio screenplays. I have a few GA books and have liked them. The titles lean, IMO, a bit more towards the romance, so I posted there, but I've seen some of the authors on this thread too, so here's a cross-post link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=4396880

I haven't yet bought/tried to download, and I'm in the US anyway, but judging by the discussion for the last bundle , I'm sure folks on here will figure out all the details and post if it's complicated.
I can recommend the 2 Gunnie Rose by Charlaine Harris (An Easy Death and A Longer Fall), and the 2 Innkeeper by Ilona Andrews (Clean Sweep and Sweep in Peace), although the latter is more romance-adjacent rather than science fantasy. The other authors I've generally never heard of.

Unfortunately, with only 4 titles I'm interested in, the bundle isn't really worth it for me; I don't really go for audio titles.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote