View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 09:12 AM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Happy with my Kobos

Just posting to say, I just received my Libra 2, and reading on this is an absolute pleasure.

The font is clear and sharp, and the white surround makes it feel like one big page (which is why I prefer white surrounds on my readers - increasingly hard to find).

Got it linked to my local library super easily, downloaded five new library books, and also got the Complete Works of John Wyndham today - on kobo . com for only $3.99.

So I am a very happy camper.

Keeping my Clara 2E as it is the perfect size for my purse.

I am posting this because I remember years ago when I was deciding whether or not to buy my first Kobo (switching from Kindle), I was put off trying Kobo for so long due to reading all the problems with them in this forum. So I am just trying to reach people like me, and assure them that the Kobo Libra 2 is a practically perfect e-reader. I'm talking reading books. Not doing other things. I bought it purely to read books, and for that purpose, it is just gorgeous.

It feels so good to have this back in my life - I returned the exact same model two years ago due to having (what I thought were) too many ereaders. Two years later, and one Scribe later (which I use daily for puzzles), I'm very glad to be back. And fully aware that they will probably announce a new Libra any day now.

Happy reading!
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote