View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 06:50 AM   #15
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogm4n View Post
If you're waiting for a sale, Amazon often has them around gift giving holidays and Valentine's Day is coming soon. There could be a sale starting in the next week or so.
I hung on as you suggested and it turned out as you predicted. I've just bought a 16GB Paperwhite from Argos for £124.99 so I am a happy bunny. It looks as thought Amazon have dropped the price which probably led to Argos following suit.

Thanks for the help guys, enjoy your Valentines I know I will now.
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote