View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 11:59 PM   #4
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg001 View Post
Thanks Kandwo.

Have you replaced your traditional smartphone with the eink device? Do you enjoy the experience so far? any regrets?
Yes, I use it as my main and only phone when I'm out and about. I've used it in this capacity ever since it got released and I bought it. Before that I used the A5 Pro. Both have worked great. If your goal is to be more mindful of how you spend your time on the phone and you want to do more reading, then this phone is truly great. All phone functions work without a problem and navigation using either Google Maps or Osmand/Organic maps does, too.

I have an old LCD smartphone at home that I store another SIM card in - otherwise it sometimes gets used as a camera and alarm clock. But I don't use it as a phone nor do I do anything else on it.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote